12.08.2011

Odyssey Into 2012

So by "short break" I meant the entire month of November.  Try and keep up. 

Deviant Art is hosting an Odyssey Into 2012 event which calls on artists and writers to tell the story of a girl who awakens in front of a gate with no memory of how she got there, and a heavy feeling her predicament has consequences of epic proportions. An original chapter and an original illustration will be chosen to tell the story every Wednesday and Friday of December.  There are 8 chapters in all.  The first is nearly complete.

I thought it would be fun to participate, so I'll be posting my submissions here as well.  Tell me if you will be too!

In other news, I'm working on a secret project.  So secret, in fact, I write about it on my public blog.  But that's all I'm at liberty to say for the time being.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ooooh, I love secrets! :-)